Rotating X-ray anodes and accessories.
For the high-resolution devices used in general X-ray applications, mammography, angiography and computed tomography, we develop and manufacture extremely robust X-ray anodes and components for X-ray tubes. We supply anodes made from molybdenum alloys such as TZM and MHC with focal tracks consisting of various tungsten-rhenium alloys. We manufacture molybdenum-vanadium and molybdenum-niobium targets that are specially designed for use in mammography applications and which can be optionally equipped with precious metal focal tracks.
Our product range also comprises material combinations including copper and precious metals and brazed graphite elements on the metallic disc. As braze materials V/Ta/Zr composites, titanium, zirconium and other materials are used. We supply our anodes as ready-to-use assemblies including the rotor, heat shield and shaft.
- Metal and graphite backed anodes
- Copper back cast rotors with steel or pure iron cores
- Brazed, friction-welded rotors with TZM stems, nickel-steel flanges and copper cylinders
- Cathode heads, cathode filaments, flat emitters and cathode assemblies ready for installation
- Components for liquid metal (spiral groove) bearings
- Scattered electron traps manufactured from copper and refractory metal compounds
- Nuts and washers made from molybdenum, TZM, tantalum and niobium
- Shielding components manufactured from the tungsten heavy alloys Densimet® and Inermet®
- TiO2 or TiO2-Al2O3 coatings to increase heat emission